The Best of 2011

Jan 1, 2012

As 2011 is at an end I thought I would do a quick post to sum up my favorite memories of 2011.
  • Moving into my own place with my friend Emily. We were roommates and sorority {Delta Delta Delta} sisters in college.
  • Pursuing my career as an Event Coordinator. It's a busy occupation, but I love it and all the opportunities it brings my way.
  • Exploring a new city (St Louis) and growing myself as a person in each step I take.
  • Taking the leap to start a blog.
I feel like I have grown a lot as a person this year in the responsibilities I have taken on and the chances I have taken. I hope to continue to grow and expand my horizons in 2012. I have a good feeling about what the new year has in store for me.
{Cheers to a Sparkling New Year!!}

1 comment

  1. It'd be so fun to be an Event Coordinator! I bet it's fantastic! Have an amazing 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD