Wine Pairing

Jan 3, 2012

Feast Magazine hosted their monthly wine pairing at Home Wine Kitchen in December, and I had the pleasure of being a part of it. I went with my friend Melanie, and we met a bunch of great people. I even recruited some of them to come to my company's monthly chocolate and wine pairing. Yay.

Here is a peek at the courses and pairings we had.


Cranberry Confit paired with Domaine St. Vincent Sparkling


Wagyu Beef Tartare paired with Dauvergne Ranvier


Risotto paired with Damaine Depueble Beaujolais


Lamb Chop with Haraszthy Old Vine Zinfandel


Honeyed waffle bites paired with a tawny port.


It was all cooked and paired to perfection. I highly recommend checking out this restaurant if you are ever in the area. I can't wait to go back for No Menu Monday.

4 comments

  1. How fun! Everything looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM YUM YUM!! The waffle bites look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks DELICIOUS. Just found your blog, and it's too lovely. Can't wait to read more. You have yourself a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD