:: 2015 ::

Jan 14, 2015

Hi all.

It's been a while and I could go into reasons why I haven't blogged in nearly a year....but let's be real, regular blogging clearly is not my thing. However, I do enjoy to blog when the mood strikes me and when I am in need of a creative outlet...So, that's how I'll continue on...consistently inconsistent. Maybe in 2015 I'll actually get better with graphics/layout/design....maybe.

So, it's now a new year, a fresh start, the year of the sheep  and like most of you, I plan to fully embrace 2015.

My outline for 2015::

- Get Fit - Stay Toned
- #15in15 (More on this later)
- A new recipe a month
- Attend more concerts in 2015 than in 2014
- Hike more


Things I am loving so far for 2015 can be found here. Cheers!

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD