Donate Life // Alex & Ani

Mar 16, 2015



I am a fan of Alex & Ani bracelets (who isn't!). I recently discovered the Life Preserver Charm Bracelet. 20% of the sales (through December 2015) from this bracelet go to Donate Life America.

My family benefited from an organ donor when my Dad received a double lung transplant a year ago. I am a huge fan of organ donation and  support Donate Life America when I find ways to do so. I plan to purchase a few of these bracelets, and wanted to spread the word in case you too would like to do so.

I enjoy the meaning behind each Alex & Ani bracelet. For me, this one will always signify my gratitude for organ donors. Below is an excerpt behind this bracelet from the Alex & Ani site ::

This protective symbol is a reminder that you have the strength, the willpower, and the capability to hold yourself above water. A reassuring symbol that all will be well, embrace the energy of the Life Preserver Charm as an encouragement to forge bravely forward.

Cheers!!

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD