5 of 15 // Bridge Tap House & Wine Bar

May 4, 2015

Bridge Tap House & Wine Bar is  the 5th restaurant I have tried from my 15 in 15 List.
My friend and I recently stopped into Bridge for a post-work dinner and started with a Pickled Chef's Plate and the Honey, Beet Powder and Mustard Popcorn- This popcorn is a must!!! We had a few 4 oz samples of beers so we could try a variety of options. The Saisons and Coffee Stouts were our favorites.
My friend and I wrapped up with the duck tacos and let me tell you, these are fabulous! They have a jalepeno cream and whatever they marinate the duck in is so flavorful and satisfying. I will never, ever order anything else there because these are too good to risk trying anything new.



Have you been to Bridge? If so, what did you order?

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD