Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox

May 27, 2015




You've probably seen this detox before by Dr. Oz. I liked this graphic from Kelly but if you want the shopping check list then I would check out the Oz link. I am going to give it a go this week, starting today. I am going to commit to seeing it through (My Accountability Partner will keep me motivated!) even though I know I will hate it and want to stop midway through. I have never tried a true cleanse or detox of any sort and this one seems more approachable than most. Have you tried it? What are your thoughts? I'm not too keen on the idea of the nightly bath, but I guess I'll go all in. I do love me some lavender. I'll report back and let you know how it goes.



1 comment

  1. Good luck with your detox! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD