Mom's Day DIYs

May 9, 2015

Hey guys- I have found some pretty great items for Mother's Day here on the interwebs that I wanted to share with you in case you need a few last minute items.


Watercolor Floral Card Printable  - Thanks for sharing Hello Monday Design! She is always posting great freebies (like her Christmas tags I print every year)-You guys should follow her!


Printable by Oh Happy Day
I ordered this bag and got the last two, but anything similar will work. Makes for a perfect tote for the farmers' market!
I plan to fill the bag with a new lipstick, her favorite BB Cream, some fresh eucalyptus, and wine! Always wine!

I also won an illustration through an Old Navy promotion (did you enter too?!) by an Marnani Designs. It turned out awesome! I'm so pumped to gift it to my mom. I plan to do a blog feature on it to show you all after I gift it to my Mom on Sunday!


Cheers!


Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD