Weekly Bits // 15

Jun 5, 2015


Happy Friday & National Donut Day!

Bought :: New items for Mexico (see some peeks here) and this Succulent Washi Tape!

Watched :: Fixer Upper
I've been told by many to watch this show and finally started streaming it. It's feeding my itch to buy a home!

Attended :: Heading to this event by Strange Donuts tonight.
Perfect for pre-beach body grub, right?

Packed :: Lots of Summer attire for my Mexico trip!
I'll try to get a post lined up for a peek of what I packed.

Popular tweets this week : 1 / 2 / 3

I have a few posts scheduled for next week but things will be pretty quiet for me as I unplug and enjoy a girl's trip. See ya soon!


// Image source //

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD