Feeds to Follow - St. Louis Craft Beer

Jul 29, 2015

Featured::
1. 4HandsBrewingCo
2. SixMileBridgeBeer
3. STLBeerWeek
4. SideProjectBrew

I thought it would be fun to feature some of my favorite Instagram feeds and this week I have a focus on beer feeds local to the St. Louis area.

Six Mile Bridge will be opening soon and I'm quite excited to check it out! I've been to 4 Hands a few times but have yet to visit Side Project Cellar.

My timing is pretty on point as this week is STL Craft Beer Week- See events here!

3 comments

  1. Thank you for linking up over at the Country Fair Blog Party! Love having new ones join in on the fun at the Country Fair.

    I love Instagram and I love this post and how you took to your feed to find a theme. Great thought!
    Laurie - Country Link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping in and reading this post. Big fan of your link-up!

      Delete
  2. he has an extensive background not only in great beer but liquor and spirits as well. birra American Strong Ale

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD