Library Haul

Aug 4, 2015

I'm currently on a library kick and have been putting quite a few books on hold. The books I've requested most recently are as follows:

Home Books:
The Nesting Place
I think I'll find good inspiration for my new home in this book.

Young House Love
I used to follow their blog and have been meaning to pick up this book. I figured by renting it from the library I could skim it for a while and decide if I want to purchase it.

Fun Reads:
Eight Hundred Grapes
Ashley recommended I read this book and it sounds intriguing.

Kitchens of the Great Midwest
As someone from the Midwest with an interest in the food scene, I think I'll enjoy this book.

2 comments

  1. Looks like a good list of books! I'm impressed you can knock out that many library books before they become due...I struggle with just one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all come at different times because many have numerous holds on them, so I like to be proactive. The home books are more for skimming than reading...and I also already have two currently that I rented out. Oops!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD