Fellow Movers

Sep 8, 2015


As you all know by now, I bought a home and am settling in. That being said, I'm currently intrigued by following the feeds/blogs of other bloggers who are also currently in the moving process. I like seeing their progress and how they nest/decorate. Check them out. 
On the idea of starting fresh- a move and a new venture (buying my first home!) bring on lots of introspective thoughts for me. It's exhilarating to start a new chapter and incredibly scary at the same time. Change is funny that way, scary and exhilarating. In what ways are you starting fresh? Are you beginning your week with a new mindset or motivation? Changing up your lifestyle habits? Fill me in!

// Image //

Sidenote :: This is my 250th post. 

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD