Weekend Vibes // Family

Sep 17, 2015

Talk about a delayed Weekend Vibes post, eh? Well, it's been a hectic week and this is when I got it all compiled, so here ya have it!
Another whirlwind weekend of running all over on my end. I headed to my parents' farm and did a Color your Community walk in my hometown with my Mom. It was nice catching up with family friends and doing the walk among cornfields.

Next up was my cousin's wedding. Family weddings are seriously the most fun. I also loved their rustic decor.

I rounded out my weekend by dropping off Three Sheep Shack items off at Plush Boutique for their grand opening this coming weekend. If you're local, you should head to Downtown Washington, MO soon; such a charming town. I ended my day with dinner at my Aunt's house.

Overall it was a pretty good weekend, I logged many miles in the car but they were all worth it. I hope ya had a good one!


2 comments

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD