Concert Rewind - Thomas Rhett + Brett Eldredge

Nov 27, 2015

Happy Black Friday! I don't do the shopping rush of Black Friday, I'm more of a Shop Small Saturday or Cyber Monday gal. I'm putting my tree up today and then heading to my parent's home for a long weekend.

Last Friday I went to the Suits & Boots concert. Danielle Bradbery opened for Thomas Rhett & Brett Eldredge. It was a pretty decent concert, not in my top 5, but worth seeing.

Danielle Bradbery - We didn't catch a ton of Danielle's opening act, but saw enough to see how amazing her vocals are- Wow! She came back out for a song with Thomas too.

Thomas Rhett -  He was a very lively performer with lots of fancy foot work. He did a few songs acoustic that he has written for artists like Florida Georgia Line & Eric Church. That was my favorite bit!

Brett Eldredge - I really like Brett's voice & songs but I wasn't super impressed with his performance skills. I still dig him, I just wouldn't go see him live again.

For the encore Brett and Thomas came out for some cover songs, mostly pop and rap. They jive well together and this was a fun addition to the show (they had a story line to go along with it).

Now for a playlist of some of my favorites from all 3 performers ::

                                                   

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD