Home Project List - November

Nov 5, 2015


As you all know, I'm working on settling into a new home. I'm going to start creating a targeted list for my home projects monthly. 1. To keep myself accountable & 2. To document the projects and process. Here's a glimpse of what I have on my to-do list this month.
  • Chalk Paint Dresser
  • Farmhouse Table DIY
    • I want to use this concept for a dining room table. I may start small and re-do an IKEA coffee table to test it out.
  • Bar Cart Makeover
    • I thrifted one recently that I want to paint and use for a plant stand.
  • Sectional Styling
    • I just bought a sectional this past weekend that will get delivered in two weeks. I am eager to get my living room fully (ok, mostly) styled and completed.

2 comments

  1. Loving that sectional look. Can't wait to see how all of your projects turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love the splashes of copper & plants! Thanks, hopefully i can make it all happen.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD