Weekend Vibes - Halloween

Nov 2, 2015


Friday >> Work fun + concert
We had a potluck at work and my contribution was a  Craft Beer + Halloween candy pairing. We get to drink beer every Friday afternoon at work. :)
Then after work I headed to Parachute + Mat Kearney in concert at The Pageant with friends. (more on this later)

Saturday >> Halloween
As a first-time homeowner, this was my first time passing out candy to trick-or-treaters. Literally, first.time.ever. Growing up in a small town we never had any trick-or-treaters and then with college and post-college condo living, it was a non-existent thing. So, I dressed up and had my cousins over to help me pass out candy. I had a few shy of 30 trick-or-treaters (hello lots of extra candy!). My cousins & I had a great time catching up, playing catchphrase, sipping pumpkin beers and listening to Halloween playlists. Then we ended our evening at a family party inclusive of a bonfire and chili.

Sunday >> Productivity + Furniture Shopping
I started my day with breakfast and furniture shopping with my mom. I then did household chores and updated our Etsy shop. This item takes the cake as my favorite new listing.

All in all, a busy and FUN weekend! I have a short week this week, wahoo!

Pictures >>>>
My first trick-or-treater, ever! My friend's kiddo, Lily. She nailed this deer costume.

My bat decor was a hit.

My cousin made a great scarecrow!


Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD