Weekly Bits - November

Nov 6, 2015




Downloaded :: This tech wallpaper by JoAnn's Fabric
A few options available. Jenna has a great one too!

Watched :: The CMA Awards
I'm sure you've all seen the JT + Chris Stapleton clip by now! My man, Eric Church, went unrecognized again. Can't wait to listen to his new album though.

Received :: Alex & Ani Necklace
I didn't even realize they made necklaces. My cousin got my mom & I necklaces. Mine is the Guardian of Strength & my mom's is the Guardian of Healing. So thoughtful & perfect timing for us. 

Purchased :: Dreamers Cowl Sweater
This was on my birthday list, and now that it's on sale I didn't want to pass it up. I also got some bath & body works deals & got suckered into some Target Holiday items.




Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD