2015 Rewind

Dec 30, 2015

This year has been filled with highs and lows & I wanted to take time to reflect on 2015 happenings before the year comes to an end. A rewind of my goals & 2015 favorites below.

 >>> 2015 Goals >>>
- Get Fit - Stay Toned
+++ I was on a spinning kick for a long while & really embraced smoothies this year. After my move I haven't been very fitness minded. I need to start fresh & do better.
Verdict :Not successful

- #15in15 
+++ Made it through 10 of my 15 restaurants & tried a handful of others too.{#15in15Eats posts}
Verdict : partially successful

A new recipe a month
+++ 7 new recipes this year that were blogged. {Recipe posts}
Verdict : partially successful

+++ 2 concerts shy of beating the 2014 number. 11 in 2014, 10 in 2015. {Live music posts}
Verdict : pretty darn successful 

+++ I tackled 2 of the 4 new trails on my list. {Hike posts}
Verdict : partially successful

Overall, nothing was a complete success, but I'm perfectly happy with my partially successful status. With all the hurdles in 2015, I'm glad to have given a solid run at the majority of my goals. 

[Top 5]

Most Popular New Series ::
1. Saturday Shopping
2. Life Lately
3. Feeds to Follow
4. 5 To Try
5. Concert Re-wind

Favorites Posts ::
1. #SeeJessNest
2. Letters to Me
3. Summer Story
4. Grateful Mind + Grateful Heart
5. See Jess Travel - Denver

Instagrams ::
(ok, top 9)
































I don't know about you, but I'm eager to put 2015 behind me and see what's in store for 2016. Have fun with New Year's Eve & I'll be back in 2016 to fill you in on my intentions for the year. While I'm out, you can keep up to date on my whereabouts via Instagram.

2015's word of the year was GRATITUDE. Stay tuned for 2016's word of the year.

[[2015 Goals Feed]]



Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD