5 things to try this month

Dec 7, 2015

A few ideas things to do this month. Some things specific to St. Louis and others for all.

DECEMBER
1. Host a Soup Swap
Forget the cookies, host a soup swap & freeze the extras so you have quick meals during the holiday rush. I'm on a butternut squash soup kick, so I would make this one.


2. Head to the Urban Chestnut Winter Market 
What better way to support local than with a (local) craft beer in hand? Three Saturday options!

3. Try a new coffee shop 
One on my list in St. Louis is The Living Room.


4. Ice Skate
I've been wanting to try the rink at The Meadows


5. Scatter Joy
Pass along kindness & scatter joy this holiday season. See my post on my push for joy this holiday season. #ScatterJoy2015



See the November issue here

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD