Life Lately - Holiday Hustle

Dec 21, 2015

+++++++++++++++

Things have been so busy lately. I think we can all relate. I feel like I am going a mile a minute and still getting nothing done. 

During the holiday hustle I've been ::

- managing some things in the Three Sheep Shack as we work to get our holiday orders out & prep some excitement for when we re-open in 2016
- wrapping a few gifts (my shopping list is very short, thankfully)
- doing a touch of decorating in my home
- learning to crochet (I've made two scarves!)
- trying new local restaurants - winslow's home + peacemaker (#15in15Eats)
- trip to Boston (re-cap to come)
- new sips - craft beer + espresso bailey's

Final posts to come for 2015 ::
- 2015 Rewind + Stats
- See Jess Travel - Boston
- 6 Etsy Calendars For 2016
- Monthly Line- Up >> January 


Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD