Scattering Joy

Dec 15, 2015


With 10 days until Christmas, I have been seeing lots of people scattering joy to those around them. It warms my heart to see those I wanted to highlight a bit of what I've seen and how you can scatter joy as Christmas nears. See my original post here.

Around the web::

The Foundrie scattering joy with Starbucks cards

Ashley Brooke Designs scattering joy with her mugs

Three Sheep Shack scattering joy with a toy drive drop off

What you can do ::

Donate a toy at a St. Louis Dunkin Donuts and receive a punch card for free coffee

Donate to coat drives, find a map of locations here

Leave a dollar on a redbox machine

Volunteer time at a soup kitchen or if you're in the St. Louis area,

Get involved with local charities - the Ronald McDonald house

I printed out tags (shown in this picture) and have been leaving them with Starbucks gift cards, or buying items such as a muffin or cake pop or coffee for the person behind me in a drive through. I've given away random treats via Instagram and plan to make up some care packages this week to send out randonly too.

So, print some tags and get to scattering joy! If you want the page of tags I created, just comment below and I can e-mail them to you.

Have you been scattering joy? Have you seen cool stories in your town or online of good deeds? 

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD