:: 2016 Intentions ::

Jan 4, 2016

Here we are, 4 days into 2016. We are all in the same spot- Eager to see what the year brings and putting plans in place to be sure it's our best yet. I've been working on a list of intentions for a while and wanted to share it here now that it's 2016.

>> Word of the year :: JOY >>
2015's word, gratitude

Intentions ::

- Embrace MO
>> 6 new coffee shops
>> 6 new breweries
>> 6 new eats

- Cook
>> Try out 10 new recipes from my Craft Beer Bites Cookbook

- Item Audit
>> Reduce my belongings by 200+ items & log them

Additional ::
++ Be open to new things
++ Continue focusing on my 28 year goals  
++ Slow down. Meditate.
++ Be less reserved about my blog.

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD