Weekend Vibes - Spring

Apr 11, 2016

If you follow along on Instagram, then you already have an idea of what I've been up to this weekend. Spoiler alert :: lots of planting!


Now that Spring is here all I want to do is buy plants and landscape. Planting is truly my happy place.I spent Saturday afternoon outdoors, listening to music and styling different pots and containers- It makes me so at peace. Who needs yoga when you have plants? Ok.... I still need yoga. 

I love thrifting containers, finding fun plants for them and styling them all over my home. I stuck with pots and containers for this weekend, but have been pinning lots of landscape inspiration for the exterior of my home. 

My favorite thing to thrift is butter dishes. Mostly due to the fact that my childhood nickname was "buttercup". If you saw a baby picture of mine you would understand why. Above are some of my thrift finds and where I styled them in my home.

After that I tried out a running trail by my house for the first time--- so pretty!

Then I had dinner plans with a friend to check out Retreat Gastropub for the first time. It was fabulous. I tried the shrub cocktails {grapefruit rosemary & citrus mint} and had them served as mules. Then we had candied bacon breadsticks, pork toasts and brussel sprouts to split. Keep an eye on their Instagram account for menu updates and specials.

Now I'm off to celebrate the St. Louis Cardinals home opener with my work crew. We are a big baseball town and I can;t wait to kick off the season.
Baseball coozie coming soon in the Three Sheep Shack, custom colors will be available!


2 comments

  1. Looks like so much fun planting.. I have such a brown thumb
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast planting them all. It's a lot of work, but rewarding. The hard part is definitely keeping things alive!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD