Weekly Bits - 14 of 52

Apr 8, 2016


Putting a local spin on today's weekly bits post >>

1. Donuts!! 
I love this list of 10 hole-in-the-wall donut shops in St. Louis by Riverfront Times. The fact that Donut Drive-In is #1 makes me really happy.

2. Schlafly's Earth Day Initiative
They are giving away 10,000 trees at both of their brewpubs for Earth Day! Get there & get to planting!

3. Local Sips - Atomic Cowboy
They have a great happy hour >>  4-7pm, $2 street tacos and other food deals along with 3.50 local draft beer! 

4. Farm Fresh Eggs 
From my parents' farm! A few of the chickens featured here.

5. Local Beer for National Beer Day
It's no secret I love Mother's Brewing (a local brewery). My calendar is from the redcruiser Etsy shop.

Weekly Thought ::
"Every step & every mist-step has led me here. I'm not perfect, but perfect doesn't make a very good story." -- Layla Grant, Nashville

8 comments

  1. Lovely!! When we build, we really want chickens and I cannot wait for fresh eggs! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great to have around. Low maintenance too!

      Delete
  2. Love me some Nashville! ;) I'm excited to follow along with your St. Louis adventures...we lived there for a little while after we got married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying forever to convince Hubby we need chickens. I haven't swayed him yet, so for now we're enjoying my brother's fresh eggs. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want donuts!!! ;) Love that quote too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great one?! My donut craving never goes away..

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD