Weekly Bits -- 20 of 52

May 20, 2016

Attended :: Urban Chestnut Maifest
My friend and I loved spending a sunny day on the patio sipping beer and listening to the live music

Won :: Tickets to Feast TV Taste & See + IndiHop
Sooooo excited to be heading to both of these events this weekend. I was planning to attend both and somehow lucked into free tickets for each.

Planted :: Snake Plants
My co-worker and aunt both gave me clippings from their plants that were overgrown so I was able to pot two separate plants. 

Bought :: Lou Fest Tickets
I got my tickets on the super sale and now I am eager to see the line-up (not yet announced). This will be my first time going. Have you been?


things you could do in St. Louis this weekend >>
- IndiHop (check out all the breweries!)
-Taste of Maplewood



Image

2 comments

  1. That's so cool you won tickets to both events!! I used to call in and try to win tickets for things, but never did! lol

    Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, neat right. I won through Instagram and Twitter, I have no luck on radio call-ins either. Hope your weekend was great!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD