Weekly Bits -- 24 of 52

Jun 17, 2016

We made it! Happy Friday!
This week flew by but at the same time it drained me. Any one else feel that way? This weekend I'll be spending time with my family and keeping it low-key. Now on to my Friday Five >>>

1. LLamas

These two cuties were at the resort we stayed at last weekend. A fun addition!


2. Loft Sale Finds

shown :: shorts // peplum tank -- also of note, off the shoulder maxi and these tanks

3. Handy Work

I finally hung three more things on my wall. This makes a whopping total of 4 things on the wall and I'm approaching the year mark...

4. Library Haul

I'm back into a reading mood and these are the books I recently checked out from the library. I'm working on a Summer Reading List post. What are you reading?


5. I can't get enough of Adele's latest song - Send my Love
                                           

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD