5 Things To Try This Month -- August

Aug 3, 2016


Another month & another list of things to try. Each month I gather a list of 5 things to do -- This list typically includes places/events for St. Louis locals to try, general DIYs, adventure ideas and maybe a new read. If you're new to these lists, you can catch past ones here.

1. Celebrate St. Louis Craft Beer Week
Now through August 6th - check out the schedule. Granted every week is a week to celebrate craft beer in my world.

2. Head to Mellow Mushroom
I've been hearing so much hype surrounding this new spot and I'm eager to go check it out. Their patio looks like a great place to grab a bite + sip.

3. Plan a weekend getaway
Go see something new whether it is minutes or hours away. I'll be heading to Chicago next weekend and have a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks coming up too. 

4. Make a #PopTail --Popsicle Cocktail
I've been seeing this concept of sticking a popsicle into your glass of wine  and love the idea for summertime! I've been meaning to make some of my own popsicles again and this is giving me the perfect reason to do so quickly! See Cupcake Vineyards pairing suggestions.

5. Check out the Festival of the Little Hills
Downtown St. Charles is a charming place to explore- Head there for craft vendors, riverfront views in addition to fun eats & drinks. If you go, you should pop into Joy's Collective Market (604 S. Main Street) and check out our Three Sheep Shack space (#17).

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD