Weekend Vibes - Sweet Summertime v.1

Sep 14, 2016

I've had a summer full of sunshine, adventure and smiles. I haven't been consistent with sharing weekend updates on this little ol' blog, so I thought I'd do a bit of an overview of my weekends this summer. See some tidbits of v.1 below, more to come.

Pool Time --
I've been lucky to get in many pool days this Summer--
Days at my aunts' pool with family
At my friend's pool with college gal pals
During a week at the lake with my mom & aunt
Over a long weekend at a family fishing tournament trip

Concerts --
Jason Aldean (above)
Chris Jansen
Alabama
Lou Fest (Chris Stapleton!!!)

County Fairs --
Lincoln / St. Charles / Washington Town & Country

Country Nights --
A night spent fishing on a farm until the wee hours
Hog Roast
Playing bags
Sitting around bbq-ing with family or friends



1 comment

  1. Love that pool donut!! I cannot wait until we get a pool. Sounds like a super fun Summer girl. Love the boots too!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD