Weekly Bits -- 41 of 52

Oct 14, 2016


I have a very short week (yes, again) this week. I was off Monday for Columbus Day and have a half day today so I can hit the road & high tail it to the Luke Bryan Farm Tour Concert. I'm pumped to see him perform on a farm and am making a weekend getaway out of it. So, let's take a look at my favorites from the week, shall we?


Healthy Taco Soup
this was a mega-win and I plan to make it lots this fall/winter

+ Birthday Wish List
here are a few of the things on my list this year (shoes seem to be the trend). 
Except in the J.Crew jacket I would want cream...wink...mom...

+ The Mindy Project
It's back on Hulu+ and I'm so happy!

+ Flannel Sheets
My mom snagged these for me from Wal-Mart & I am excited to use them in my guest bedroom!


+ Library Books
I snagged Truly, Madly Guiltly from the library finally. I have not heard great things, but will give it a go anyways.

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD