Weekly Bits -- 43 of 52

Oct 28, 2016

It's the start of Halloween festivities for me this weekend and I cannot wait! Yesterday I went to my grandma's to make popcorn balls. Saturday I have a family party and a costume party to attend. You'll have to wait until next week to see what I decided to be this year...the suspense! ;) Now on to this week's favorites..a Halloween inspired line-up of course.

Let's start with some Halloween jokes >>
(answers at bottom)
1. What do ghosts eat for dinner?
2. Why don't sharks eat clowns?
3. What do you call a fat pumpkin?

+ Bat Cupcake Liners
I snagged these at Michael's and could not wait to use them. I love the Trader Joe's muffin mixes so I decided to whip up some pumpkin muffins for the office. They were a hit!

+ DIY Spider Web Tablecloth
If I host a party next year, I will most definitely be making this!

Mar-Ghoul-Rita's
How fabulous are these....sour worms in ice cubes..brilliant!

Pumpkin Coffee Sleeve
I'll be using this coffee sleeve all weekend from my Etsy shop- Three Sheep Shack

May need to color the Witch Please one tonight.

Have a very festive/spooky/scary/fun weekend friends!!

Misc >>
Some did you know's re : laundry
Last year's costume
Today marks my 3 year anniversary at my company. Crazy stuff!
I'm really wanting this fun Nordstrom cardigan and this burnt orange one
I'm eager to dine at Nixta because I really enjoyed the Old Standard space
I'd really like a girls' night at Scarlett's Wine Bar soon
Target currently has a BOGO 50% going on..I got this sweater vest and these flats


Answers >>
1. Spooketi
2. Because they taste funny
3. A plumpkin

4 comments

  1. I'm in love with all of your picks! Pumpkin muffins, coloring pages, and those jokes are all great. Have a wonderful weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm coloring the Witch Please page tonight! Thanks for popping in.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Neat right?! My mom makes them for our Etsy shop. I used mine today!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD