Weekly Bits -- 45 of 52

Nov 4, 2016

Hey Friday! I have a relatively low-key weekend on deck. My biggest to-do is to get my house in order and do a bit of a closet re-fresh. I'm dreading the time change that is upon us this weekend. I dislike when it gets dark at 5:00 PM because it makes motivating after work very challenging. But how about we get right to a list of my favorites from the week?

+ Nordstrom Rack
I popped in on lunch this week and boy oh boy is their selection great right now. I highly suggest getting there. Top picks for me are this striped Bobeau striped wrap, this shearling jacket, and I picked up this cheap poncho (so soft!!).

+ 50th CMA Awards
Highlights as per me ::
- Carrie's 10 outfit changes

- Eric Church - Album of the year! Here's his performance.
Kelsea Ballerini's performance
- Maren Morris - New artist of the year. Her acceptance speech was so genuine and raw. Definitely worth listening to.
- Beyoncé + Dixie Chicks mash up.
- A look at the full list of winners


+ Kohls Super Cash 
Trying to decide what I want to spend my cash on..myself or Christmas gifts..decisions decisions. I really like that first bootie in the olive option..Also, they have a code HARVEST10 for $10 off $25.

              
+ Thanksgiving Printables
I'm loving all the ones popping up all over Pinterest. This buffalo check one is going to make it's way to my casa.


2 comments

  1. love love love that poncho from N. Rack, might have to snag a few of those! Happy weekend love!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD