Weekly Bits -- 49 of 52

Dec 2, 2016

Hey friends! We made it to Friday! Was this week a doozy for anyone else? The holiday hustle is in full-effect over here. This weekend my mom and I have two local craft shows for the Three Sheep Shack and I have a Friendsgiving. Then on Monday my Mom is getting a hip replacement- So things are a bit hectic with prep for all of those various things. Oh and I leave for my work holiday party next week and the boyfriend turns 30 while we are there for the party. Lots of celebrating!
Now let's take a look at what I'm eyeing, buying and loving this week.

+ Nike :: I love this gold foil Nike hoodie. I used Kohl's cash and got this for a steal. I only saw the gray and purple in store, so I went with the purple. Note : this definitely runs small (at least in purple) I am typically a Med/Large and had to get an XL in this.

+ Cozy :: these are some items I added to my Christmas list. I bought this plaid throw recently on sale at Kohl's and it's sooo soft. I think I still may get this plaid pillow to toss on my couch or bed.
+ Netflix :: You can now download shows and watch in offline mode. Yay! I know what I'll be doing prior to my trip to Boston.

+ Self Care :: Be mindful of taking care of yourself and slowing down from time to time this holiday season (mostly a reminder for myself)

+ Holiday Accessories :: I got the final pieces in place for my holiday attire - I have my red dress & snagged this clutch and these earrings and thanks to gift cards & coupons, I got both for a steal.

+ Cold Shoulder :: I wanted a new top to pack along for my Boston trip and ordered this one because it seems like a fun option for a weekend away.

+ Holiday Red Dress :: As you may know by now, my search for a holiday dress was long, but I finally found the one! I have never taken the red dress route for the holiday party and am excited to do so this year. Here are some others I thought were fun >> The BB Dakota dresses fit so well, I wore an emerald one similar to the first pictured below to my party last year. The second dress is so cute and on sale for $40!




Linking up with Karli >>

2 comments

  1. Ohhh, I love a good craft show! Local as in St. Louis or hometown local? Hope your mom's surgery goes well - you have a ton going on this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red dress you grabbed is gorgeous! Perfect for a holiday party. Have a great weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD