Weekly Bits -- 51 of 52 -- Christmas Edition

Dec 23, 2016

You guys! It's Christmas Eve Eve. I only work a half day today and after that I only work one more day in 2016...hello endless possibilities..lots of reading, working out, productivity or just plain relaxing. I've had a few Christmas gatherings already and have more on the docket for the coming days. I'm really looking forward to all the extra time with friends and family. Now on to a Christmas themed weekly bits...

++ Printable Gift Tags
Jess makes a new set of tags every year (all incredibly adorable) and I love putting them to use.


++ Plaid Wrapping Swag
I went the plaid route this year

++ Gifts
One of the things I got my mom is the book Season of Angels by Debbie Macomber; I think she will love it because we love anything related to guardian angels.

++ Joy 
I bought my mom & I this joy farmhouse print because our 2016 word was JOY. I paired it with this frame from Michael's and love how it turned out! Can't wait to give it to her.

++ Cozy Reindeer
I'm staying warm & cozy in my Smoke Scarf (named after a coon dog on our farm) from Three Sheep Shack.

& in case you are needing some last minute gifts >>



image above

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD