Nashville Trip Prep

Jan 18, 2017

It was almost a year ago that I traveled to Nashville for the first time.  That time was for a bachelorette party and most things were pre-planned. This time my boyfriend & I will be on our own agenda and are thinking in advance of some of the stuff we would like to see while in town. We are heading there for a long weekend as our birthday gifts to eachother.
fun fact : we were both there the same weekend with different groups for the first time. He claims Tootsies is where I caught his eye.

Sips ::
-Jackalope Brewing Company

-Barista Parlor (image above via their Facebook page)

-Tailgate Beer

Eats ::
-Peg Leg Porker BBQ - I want to get my mom a tee from here, her name is Peggy and her childhood nickname was Peg Leg. 

-Biscuit Love (picture above via this article)

Sights ::
-The Ryman - The Grand Ole Opry has their shows here during some months, and we are going to see the Friday show

-Country Music Hall of Fame 

-Franklin, TN - I also wouldn't mind venturing here

There you have the list of target spots, we will see where all we end up. We are open to suggestions!

Updated ::: I posted on Instagram & received an outpouring of so many suggestions >>
sip
- Steadfast Coffee

eat 
- Mas Tacos (x2!)
- Five Daughters Bakery
- Edleys (bbq)
- Hattie Bs (hot chicken!)
- Martins BBQ

see
- Pinewood (bowling!)

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD