Friday Best

Feb 17, 2017

I hope you all had a lovely week full of sweets and smiles. Today's highlight - 70 degree weather & company coming over (slash a sleepover) in prep for our early flight tomorrow. Tomorrow we head to Denver for a few days. Danny got asked to be a Godfather for one of his cousin's sons, so we are heading out for the baptism and working in some ski time. Looking forward to it!

The best of this week includes iced coffee, items I'm packing for the trip & fun links around the web >>

Best new sip
I was intrigued by this brand when I saw it next to the Starbucks iced coffee I typically snag. They were out of my Starbucks this week, so I opted for the Stok, I'm a big fan of this unsweet one. Same price (about $4.99) as the Starbucks. Oh & this print is new too! I love their simple offerings. I think I'll get something like this for my living room- I may go with the "Be Present offering instead, not sure yet.

Best show with new episodes
The Mindy Project is streaming again on hulu. Yesss!


Best Galentine's giftable 
Trader Joe's got me hook, line and sinker... I popped in for two ingredients and then saw these single roses in gorgeous shades for 99 cents each, I couldn't pass them up. I snagged one for each of the ladies in our office while on my lunch break on Valentine's Day & they were a big hit. I naturally grabbed one for myself too.

Best reads around the web this week 
- Glitter Guide knocked it out of the park with their Galentine's bash / Loved this post of Caycee's outfits and I ended up buying this top because it was on sale for $20 / I just discovered the @ohheyhome IG feed and loveee Julie's home style / I couldn't stop smiling at this fun balloon IG video / Cait's advice on what 28 taught her is perfect and something I am working on too / I love the message in Sara's post / Adorable = Thomas Rhett's baby announcement/



Best weekly finds - Packing for CO edition

2 comments

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD