Friday Best

May 12, 2017

We made it to another Friday & that calls for a celebration! This week we've had such lovely, sunny weather and I've been soaking it up outdoors. Happy hours, grilling, and a smidge of yard stuff. This weekend will be a fun one --I have a party at my cousin's house tomorrow, a family Mother's Day event Saturday day and an Eric Church concert that night (!!), then more Mother's Day festivities on Sunday that include breakfast, bbq and fishing. On to the bests of the week-- local spots, fundraisers, plants and more >>

Best Visit MO blog post
MO breweries near hiking trails-- talk about a win! I love the Lewis & Clark trail and have been wanting to get to Exit 6, adding it to my Spring agenda!
I wrote a post a while back on where to hike + dine in STL.
& another hiking resource I posted

Best collaboration
Ban.do + Starbucks -- such chic cups!

Best patio
I tried Mellow Mushroom this week. Their patio is stellar, and so is the beer and pizza selection. I will definitely be frequenting there.

Best upcoming local event
The Grand Market -- so many neat things -- succulent booth, flower bar, fashion trucks, sips, eats..so much local goodness.
When : June 4th

Best fundraiser
I dined at Texas Roadhouse to support my cousin's family as well as their other family affected by this tragedy.

Best finds, wedding guest edition





 


Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD