Weekend Vibes - The first in June

Jun 7, 2017

This weekend was packed full of fun and went by in a blur (don't they always?).

FRIDAY -- My friend Emily & I started our night out on the patio of Slider House. Live music, craft beer and tasty burgers. I need to find out the name of the band playing, they were a great acoustic duo! Then we went to our next event - Uncorked - for more live music. A free show by NEEDTOBREATHE. They were so so so good. If you ever get a chance to go see them, do it. They put on a great live show. So lively and full of energy, they certainly can set the mood.

SATURDAY -- The morning consisted of cleaning and then I was off to a fundraising golf tournament for my cousin who recently lost her husband. I was there to help out, donate and hang with family. It was so fun & they had a great turnout. The golf teams filled quick, so they set up a washers tournament too. Word on the street is they were able to raise over 50k for a memorial fund in honor of her children(they have a 6 month old and a baby on the way). It's truly amazing how small town communities rally together.
That evening I had a wedding reception to attend. There was lots of socializing and dancing (well and beer drinking). This was a reception where I was the plus one, but I feel very fortunate to be dating someone who has such a wholesome and fun group of family and friends.

SUNDAY -- We rounded out the weekend with the perfect kind of Sunday. 2 parts lazy and 1 part productive. We slept in and lounged around, I was able to get a few things done at my house, then we headed to the Cattleman's house and he got some things done and built me a raised garden!!! (more on that later) The day ended with a beautiful sunset on the farm (above), bbq and margaritas.

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD