5 things to try this month -- July

Jul 8, 2017

Each month I compile a list of five various things I recommend trying for the month -- These include anything from DIYs, book recommendations, sips, recipes, and new restaurants/events for St. Louis locals. Check out previous suggestions too!
So, let's get to it ---

1. Embrace craft beer
Find a local event or maybe head to a local brewery for a new Summer sip.
STL area events =
St. Louis Craft Beer Week - July 28 - Aug 5
Lake St. Louis Craft Beerfest - July 22
New local sip=
I want to try this Logboat + 4 Hands collab brew - Yeah Buoy

2. FREE outdoor classes
I want to hit the barre class offered at Westport in Maryland Heights on 7/25.
There are so many free outdoor yoga events and such offered throughout summer - soak them up!

3. Head to a county fair!
July = fair season for me. Rides, games, live music, socializing, fun, and funnel cakes! 

4. Send some summer fun packages
I love all the bright colors and themes of summer items - lemons, popsicles, watermelons, flamingos, etc. Gather up some fun items (cocktail napkins, paper products, candy, whatever) & send (or drop off) packages to friends.

5. Head to a farmers' market
Grab a haul and host a dinner featuring some items in your dishes. One summer (2014) I went to markets weekly and posted my haul. 

Will you be doing any of these things in July? Anything new you plan to try this month?

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD