Friday Best -- Last of July

Jul 28, 2017

The last Friday in July and I've felt like it was Friday since Wednesday thanks to St. Charles County Fair week. It's been another busy, fun-filled fair week. I am sad to see July & fair season (for me) pass by. So, let's highlight some bests from the week - books, celebrations, freebies and more.

Best workout class
I took my own advice and took a free barre class at Westport. I've never done barre and boy am I sore. It was basically an hour of squatting, bending, and shaking (my muscles that is). The playlist and the setting were so so good. I came right home and searched barre3 playlists on spotify (love this one!) & I am going to search some at home classes on YouTube also. Any barre ones to recommend?

Best celebration
year TWO anniversary in my home! Time to shape up and rid myself of the junk room already.

Best library haul
A stack of audiobooks, picture books and summer reads. I'm almost done with Hello, Sunshine & First Comes Love.


Best buy
A daily devotional for young women, I have a different one on my nightstand, but wanted one a bit more relatable for me. I'll give this one a go as I'd like to cap off each day with a quick devotional for and be a bit more introspective.

Best finds (home decor edition)


Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD