5 things to try this month >> August

Aug 1, 2017

Hey August! I'm looking forward to embracing more long, sunny days and all the fun you have in store. Each month I compile a list of five various things I recommend trying -- these include anything from DIYs, book recommendations, sips, recipes, and new restaurants/events for St. Louis locals. 
So, let's get to it ---


1. Wrap up some summer reading
I'm currently finishing All The Missing Girls and Hello, Sunshine - I would recommend both! What have you been reading this Summer?


2. Make popsicles
Seriously, endless possibilities here! I have two sets of popsicle molds and will be making ample options this month.
on the list :: cold brew coffee pops  / strawberry peach pops (picture above) paired with
champagne / wine pops

3. Head to brunch for a cause :: United we brunch
Enjoy bottomless drinks + eats by local restaurants and support a good cause.
when : August 12th, 11-3 pm
where: Union Station - St. Louis

4. Plant a Fall garden 
I plan to add a few fall plants to my raised garden this month. I'm thinking spinach, beets and radishes for sure.

5. Bake with peaches
I think I'll try this peach slab pie!

What do you want to squeeze into the agenda this month? Check out my previous suggestions too!

2 comments

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD