New in the Lou -- Issue 5

Sep 10, 2017

I love supporting local and checking out new spots in my city - restaurants, breweries, shops, or events. As you would expect, the New in the Lou series is one to showcase new or coming soon spots in St. Louis & the surrounding area. Today's features are both in St. Charles County.

1. Third Wheel Brewing
This is a new brewery to the St. Peters area. I personally love to see all the craft beer coming to the St. Charles County market! This is a place I haven't been to yet and want to try! They have their beer list posted on their Facebook page & have a food selection too!
I'd like to hit up one of their bluegrass Sundays  they are always posting events, so keep an eye on their page. I just feel like when it comes to branding & events this place is doing it right. Can't wait to try their beer.
Social :: Instagram / Twitter / Facebook

2. Happy Camper Clothing
They recently opened a charming shop full of their tees & products. The back room has a cute tablescape set up and they also sell a variety of items from other local makers - including Three Sheep Shack (you can peek some product of ours here). I want this tee & how cute is their camper they take to markets?!
Social :: Facebook / Instagram



Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD