Friday Best

Nov 17, 2017


Happy Friday! How stunning is that Fall image above?! I feel like we have just a teeny tiny bit more time to soak up Fall before winter comes along. This weekend my pal Erika is getting hitched and I can't wait to see her marry her love in a stunning barn venue. It's going to be so pretty! I'm contemplating putting my Christmas decor up on Sunday since I'll be out of town the weekend following Thanksgiving - we are having a bonfire party for my 30th birthday at my boyfriend's farm!



Best new openings [in STL] 
dapper doughnut +  frankly sausage -- wanting to check out both!

Best bit of advice 
I loved Jamie's message in  this post - don't wish the moments away. the seconds are fleeting.

Best weekend plans
As I mentioned, Erika's getting hitched!

Best weekly finds
(Kohl's has tons of cute + affordable boots right now)

Have a lovely weekend, folks!

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD