Life Lately - Hey November

Nov 7, 2017

Hey folks - how are you adjusting to daylight savings time - I'm not looking forward to evenings that get dark as I leave the office. It makes it hard to motivate, but so far I got myself to venture back out in the dark for gym time and I've been getting up and embracing my mornings.



It's been a few months since my last Life Lately and that is a shame because these are some of my favorite posts to write & check back on. So, grab a cup of coffee & let's take stock of where things stand here in month 11 of 2017.

+ celebrating -- Clete's 1st birthday, Erika's wedding and my 30th birthday bonfire
+ prepping -- a few misc. pieces for a Three Sheep Shack craft booth this week
+ wanting -- to set up my new camera and play around with it (thanks, Mom!)
+ watching -- This is Us
+ writing -- in my gratitude journal daily
+ enjoying -- these Fall temperatures & grey skies
+ eating -- smoked sausage sheet pan
+ sipping -- I just bought a 4-pack of Hop City IPA from Aldi's that I am eager to try
+ evaluating -- what all adjustments and additions I need to make to our Etsy site
+ reading -- only love today
+ daydreaming -- about holiday fun & traditions
+ reflecting -- on my twenties and what I want to focus on in year 30
+ using -- I've been drinking more hot coffee which means using my coffee coozies
+ purging -- closet items & things I have stored in my basement that don't get used

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD