Small businesses I'm supporting this Christmas

Dec 11, 2017

I've been supporting quite a bit of local this Christmas & I wanted to share the sites so you too can check them out. There is lots of goodness, so let's get on to it --



+ The Southern Couture 
I had been drooling over her shop + products for a while. I spotted some ornaments in her feed and instantly messaged to see if I could get my hands on some since they weren't listed in her Etsy shop. I mean, how cute is her Instagram feed?

+ Monograms by Megs
This is a gal I went to college with. She is my go to for embroidery and personalized products!

+ Classic Designs
This is a salon in my hometown where we have our Shack pop up - she sells the BEST candles. Charming packaging and great quality - they've been a gifting go-to for me!

+ Elisabeth Ashlie
I got the Cattleman's mom a personalized disc necklace for her birthday - I purchased it on the black Friday sale - I had her boys names stamped on to the large disc and her last name initial on the small disc. It was a hit!

+ Rustic Jane Designs
This is a local gal I know who makes personalized wooden signs (and so much more) - no site for her, but I still wanted to recognize her. I have a few items coming from her for gifts this Christmas. She made signs for showers I attended this Fall too (bless + farmhouse).

+ Three Sheep Shack
This is the Etsy shop my mom and I run. I have a Shack blanket on my Christmas list & am gifting a few items from the Shack as well! This item is perfect for my $10 gift I need to play a game- gender neutral & funny!

+ Happy Camper Clothing
It all started with a camper + an Etsy shop & now they have a brick & mortar on Main Street! We became aware of them when they were vendors in the same shops we had some Shack product in locally.  Now our crochet coffee coozies are featured in their shop! I have an item coming for my Mom from them!

+ A. Blase Designs
I have some of her products on my Christmas list from the Cattleman. Love her work!

you can check out my Shop Small Saturday post for others shops I love!

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD