Hey 2019!

Jan 13, 2019

Happy 2019, folks!

We have received 13+ inches of snow in our rural Missouri town this weekend and it's coming down again today. It's so magical! The Cattleman has been busy providing extra TLC to the herd to keep them safe & warm throughout the snow storm.

I have been pretty quiet in this space as I settle into life as a newlywed living back on a farm. We have been staying busy with home projects, spending lots of time with family, settling into routines, & spending time together. My new job also keeps me busy as I continue to learn the ropes - I like the team + commute. The only downfall is the work life balance isn't as great as my last gig.

My plan is to be a bit more regular in my writing in 2019. I have so much I want to share here from last year (our wedding & all the celebrations surrounding it, our honeymoon, a recap of the year, etc) so I'll slowly start knocking that out, promise. I enjoy this space of mine and all of you who read along with my misc. ramblings.
I am finally getting around to the re-fresh + re-brand of this site that I've mentioned a time or two. My name is no longer fitting for this chapter of my life. I can't wait to have a "new" space to share in & to alter my content just a smidge to reflect it.  Jess over at Union Shore has already created some great logos for me, now it's time to get it all in place!

A quick picture we snagged as we celebrated our one-anniversary of our engagement (12.16.18) - Enjoy your weekends!!
-Mr. & Mrs. Cattleman

10 comments

  1. Can't wait to read the wedding, honeymoon, and new life recaps! Maybe a day in the life post in the near future? Has it become a lot harder to grocery shop, purchase day to day supplies, etc since you moved to the country? I am not what one might consider a city girl BUT my town does have Walmart, HyVee, Target, and a Mall so I can survive. Haha! Hope you stay warm and enjoy the snow a bit! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for still following along, your comments are always so thoughtful. Yes, I keep thinking I need to do a day in the life post! I’ll start working on a post! We can get groceries about 20 minutes from our farm, so it’s not terrible.

      Delete
    2. Hi! I just launched my re-brand and wanted to be sure you'd be able to follow along over at rootsoutwest.com. Cheers!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, your new blog format will not let me add you into my feedly. Do you think you could make some changes to your blog to allow those of us that follow along to get reminders/updates through feedly? I look forward to following along! :)

      Delete
    4. Hmm weird, not sure how to edit to allow that..you may need to use rootsoutwest.blogspot.com to follow... instead of the routed url.

      Delete
    5. got it figure out! yay! you are in my feed and I look forward to your next NEW post! Please tell me wedding/honeymoon recap is coming soon?!?!

      Delete
  2. Omg this revamp!! I LOVE the name! Can't wait to keep reading along. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It's been a long time coming, just had to make the time to get it going. Not fully finished, but I'll do an announcement soon!

      Delete
    2. Alright, revamp = mostly done. Hopefully you can keep following along at rootsoutwest.com!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD