Our Wedding :: My Bachelorette Party

Mar 9, 2019

If you're new here, we got married on 8.18.18. Now that the dust has settled on all things wedding & we recently celebrated our 6 month anniversary, I want to set aside time to start writing some blog posts to recap wedding festivities. We had so many fun events & memorable moments - we were surrounded by support, love & such thoughtful planning. I want to catalog all of that in this space.

I plan to recap my bachelorette party (today's post), bridal showers, our rehearsal, special details + decor (+ cake & bouquet), DAY OF (maybe break into a few posts), and our honeymoon. 

So, let's do this!! PART 1 of all things wedding :: My bachelorette party! 

Bride's Herd

I loved everything about my day; it was so thoughtfully planned! I wanted to keep things local, and as a craft beer gal I opted for a brewery crawl. My Maid of Honor (Hey, Emily K) and Matron of Honor (Hey, Erika) took the reins on the party planning and it was literally better than I could have even hoped for. All my bridesmaids were sure to make sure the day was the best ever!!

Agenda::
Saturday morning = surprise + bridal party luncheon. Afternoon = brewery crawl on a party bus with stops at Main & Mill Brewing + Good News Brewing. Evening = bus letting us off at Westport Social for live music and dancing.

Theme:: Bride's Herd
We kept the cattleman vibe going strong through this event and went with a Bride's Herd theme - Erika made tanks for the bridal party with this phrase and rose gold cow bells, with mine saying Bride. They bought cow ear headbands for us all and turned mine into a veil. There was even a cowbell to ring for drinks on the party bus. So fun!!

Saturday Morning- I had to be at Emily K's (did I mention my bridal party included 3 Emilys?) house by 9AM. So, she had my Starbucks order waiting for me and we loaded up for the morning surprise. 
The surprise...Blow outs with my bridal party at Breeze Blow Dry Bar!!!! 
So, fun to start off with champagne and pampering!!



The end result of our blow outs.

Saturday afternoon - We headed to Plaza Frontenac for lunch and killed time at Kendra Scott before our reservation. We bought some fun jewels and were greeted with champagne while shopping. During lunch we enjoyed cocktails, lots of laughter and had some tasty food before heading off to the party bus. The girls also got me fun gifts to open at the luncheon. Most definitely spoiled!

Saturday (party bus) - We caught the bus back at Emily K's house and loaded up snacks + coolers. Then headed to Westport Plaza to snag the rest of the gang. I wanted to maximize our time on the bus so I chose breweries that were pretty spread out. The bus is where some of the most fun memories were made - jello shots, dancing, & more!
First stop - Main & Mill Brewing in Festus, MO. I lovedddd the vibe there. Great beer, menu & atmosphere. 
Second stop - Good News Brewing in O'Fallon, MO. This place had a fun patio + wood fire pizza.
Last stop - Westport Social - This is such a fun spot for live music + dancing and tonss of fun (free) games. We hung out there for a bit. Then I was ready to head home for the late night snack spread my aunt & uncle & cousin (/MOH) had ready. Yay for sleepovers. My Mom, Aunt & I all stayed the night.

Now for the image overload of Saturday---
My mom, my mother-in-law, my aunt Janet, Aunt Patty, & my other Aunt Janet! These party animals held their own on the back of the bus!

Me & Emily M (another best bud + bridesmaid)

Darcy, Christine, Me!

Me + Abbey - This gal celebrated all night despite being pregnant!


Aunts, Momma, Emily K - Cousin + Maid of Honor

My Bride's Herd!

Cousin gang!

High school buds



The cutest coozies Emily K made

Mother-in-law!

Momma

& both my leading ladies!

Sunday - After all of Saturdays shenanigans we started the day with brunch + pool day. The weather didn't really cooperate for a true pool day but we still had a small group get together. We hung around outside pool side and snacked and chatted.

There we have it! Being surrounded by all my favorites made for a great bachelorette party!!

8 comments

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing bachelorette weekend. I do have to ask where you ate at Plaza Frontenac ... I have been to Frontenac a few times and generally end up at the Panera close by because I never know where else to go in the area worth "waiting" for!
    Looking forward to the rest of the wedding recaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! We ate at Cardwell's, but they have recently closed their doors after *many* years as the chef is retiring. I would recommend Bricktops, they have a great happy hour! I also like Canyon Cafe (Mexican within the mall).

      Delete
  2. How fun!!!! I can't wait for all the wedding posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so special! Thanks for the comment! Stay tuned for more.

      Delete
  3. Loved this post to kick off wedding posts! Of all the wedding questions I get, I get the most about my bachelorette party—ha! I guess I gotta start thinking about that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ha, yea I got that one a lot as well. Destinations are so popular right now, but I felt local was the best bet for myself.

      Delete
  4. This unique appears to be certainly superb. These types of really small truth is created utilizing wide selection associated with skills know-how. We prefer the concept a great deal. Hot Party Strippers Key West

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Miami strippers for bachelor party

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD