Our Wedding :: Rehearsal Dinner

Jul 23, 2019


If you're new here, we got married on 8.18.18 & now that the dust has settled on all things wedding, I'm recapping our wedding in a series of posts. I want to catalog all the love & support we were surrounded with for all of our wedding festivities! Being engaged is one of the best seasons of life! It's a busy, wild whirlwind full of decisions and to-dos..but boy is it full of love & fun!
And now let's get on to the next category >>

PART 3 of all things wedding :: Our Rehearsal Dinner
8.17.18

We had our rehearsal & dinner on the Friday evening before our wedding. My Mother-In-Law & Father-In-Law threw us a memorable event full of love and tasty food. 

A few images of some of our guests








The Food - My Mother-in-law is an awesome cook & she made most everything herself. We had a loaded mashed potato bar, smoked prime rib & a wide variety of sides. People were raving about the food and wondering who catered it - she's got talent!

The Details - My Mother-in-law made our cake (lemon!!)  with a bride & groom cow on top - ha! She sewed napkins for each place setting in a fun floral/paisley print - such a special touch. She put together some fun rustic centerpieces. She also put together a really fun basket of wine that had a bottle for a number of occasions (first Thanksgiving, first fight, first new years, etc).



My bridesmaids!

We used this evening as a chance to gift our bridal party the items we had gotten them. All the gifts were a hit! The groomsmen also gave Danny a gift -a Holland grill - which he loveeeees.

Danny and I exchanged our special gifts & letters - my memories tied to this moment are so special to me - I love the thought and time he poured into every component of what he gave me. That boy has such a warm heart.

It is truly such fun to be able to gather an intimate group of your favorite people together the day before your wedding! I didn't want the night to end, but at the same time I knew it had to so we could all get a good night of rest before the real celebration began bright and early. So, we wrapped things up around 11 PM - Danny & I went our separate ways and my Maid of Honor, Emily, stayed the night with me before the big day.

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD