Top Recommended Baby Dolls for Toddlers

Dec 6, 2020


 I want to buy our one year old twins each a baby doll for Christmas this year. But, with all the options out there I had NO clue where to start. I don't want a ton of dolls, just a few that will get lots of love over the years. 


I did a poll and asked my fellow mom followers which they have and love for little girls (and boys) the same age as our twins. So many of these that came recommended are still being played with years later, which is exactly what I am aiming for!


In case you too are in the market for baby dolls for toddlers - here is the curated list I have of approved options!


You can scroll through these options below and tap the image for a direct link to the baby doll. I linked options for boys + girls and all dolls are from Amazon, Target or Wal-Mart!




Other Christmas Gift Ideas For Kids >> 


Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD