Birthday Weekend Re-Cap

Oct 22, 2015

I celebrated my birthday this past weekend and had great weather along with an action packed weekend.

Friday - Company Outting = Boating + Fast Eddie's
Each quarter, my team at work does a group outting for team building. This quarter we bundled up and took my boss' boat for a Fall ride and ventured to Fast Eddie's. We had a blast!


Saturday - Second Wind Walk + Winery
I started Saturday by doing a fundraising walk to support the Second Wind St. Louis group. My Dad received a double-lung transplant in January of 2014 and that is when we learned about this group and their efforts to help lung transplantees to successful outcomes. Last year was our first year partaking in the walk and we gathered a group to partake again this year.

Craig's Clan at the Second Wind Walk
Facts along the walking path. My Dad had Pulmonary Fibrosis and he was lung transplant number 1313 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. 

Our smallest (and cutest!) walkers

my mom & I

After the walk we freshened up and headed over to Cedar Lake Cellars for some wine. It was packed. We got to soak up the sun, enjoy live music and embrace the Fall day.
Emily & I- she's wearing her duchess scarf

My cousin & I- she's wearing our new smoke scarf!

Sunday- My Birthday 
I spent the day with family and at then went to the pumpkin patch with my goddaughter and pals. Their pumpkin crop was low but we still enjoyed all the festivities.
showing off her pony ride ticket

being such a big girl


ker-plop!


1 comment

  1. What a fun weekend! My favorite picture is the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!

© Roots Out West - Branding by Union Shore - Blog Theme by FCD